Blockchain is not just about cryptocurrencies. Developers are also taking advantage of the technology to create games. For example, it can be used to protect data from changes and enhance the security of gamers’ accounts. With the development of the blockchain industry, members of the cryptocurrency community have gained access to a mass of games based on the technology. Unfortunately, not all of them live up to the developers’ promises. In this article, we look at why Blockchain Games UI Is Critical for Its Usability.
My Crypto Heroes (MCH)
This project was created by Double jump.tokyo, a Tokyo-based software development company. My Crypto Heroes is ranked #1 in many ratings among the most popular blockchain-based computer role-playing games. The app is also available for Android and iOS. The game is focused on Asian users. There is a translation into Japanese, Chinese and English. In MCH, users are encouraged to create and develop characters, with gameplay built around a historical era.
One of the most popular projects in the history of blockchain games, created by the American-Canadian company Axiom Zen. At the peak of its popularity, CryptoKitties caused an overload on the Ethereum network. In CryptoKitties, users are encouraged to buy, raise and sell kittens. Virtual animals can be purchased from the platform’s collection or from players. Each kitty has its own characteristics that determine its value. The more unique the kitty, the higher its price.
There are many different blockchain games available in the cryptospace, among which everyone can find a variant to their liking.
- Not all games require investment. For those who want to earn cryptocurrency from scratch, Prospectors will do.
- Some projects, according to members of the cryptocommunity, can be considered as sources of regular income. An example is the game Splinterlands.
- On the market, you can find projects that combine reality with virtual objects. An example of such a game is “digital cryptomonopoly” Upland.
- A blockchain game does not mean boring and featureless. Many projects, including My Crypto Heroes, are able to surprise their users with the scale of development.
- Some offerings are collaborations of crypto startups with already popular game companies. An example is Brave Frontier Heroes.
- The ideas of many popular blockchain games overlap. For example, Crypto Dozer’s player objectives resemble CryptoKitties in many ways.
- Before choosing a blockchain game, you should read its rules carefully.